7 BALLOONS YOU WILL LEARN TO MAKE
1. Octopus––The Octopus is very impressive and a great way to practice inflation and tying Big 8’s motto is Always Be Caring, Different, Energetic, Friendly, Growing and Happy.
2. Hat––All balloon animals are not animals. The balloon hat is fun to wear as you make more balloon animals and practice twisting and wrapping balloons. Work Smarter, Not Just Harder!
3. Dog––A balloon dog is a kid’s best friend. Keep practicing bubbles. That is how you learn. You can have lots of best friends.
4. Giraffe––A Little Change Makes a Big Difference. Think about moving air, bubble proportion, shapes, and sizes. If we never ever changed life would be boring.
5. Sword––You can make a pirate sword, treasure sword, hunting sword, or a hero sword. This is where you learn bubble consistency and speed. Be sharp, focused, and consistent.
6. Flower––Always add value to others. When a balloon sword meets balloon circle you can make a flower by interlocking the balloons. Both balloons add value and make a new creative by being together.
7. Toucan/Parrot––I Can. You Can. We can. Toucan! Make small bubbles, big bubbles and learn to roll bubbles. Remember teamwork, Toucan can do more than One-Can do.
Learn With Inflation Animation Engineer
Engineering Winners With Balloons Package
For ONLY $95, here is what you will receive:
Contact The Inflation Animation Engineer
Have questions about “Inflation Animation Engineer”? Looking to book a group session with Inflation Animation Engineer Steve Christmas. You can reach us by email or send us a message below. We will be in touch soon!
E-Mail The Inflation Animation Engineer
Inflation Animation Engineer
623 Hillgate Rd
Paducah, KY 42001